People Of Our Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
People Of Our Nation

XxJNUGExX; Xbox 360 - Halo 3 and COD4
Dipchit02; PS3 - COD4 and Socom Confrontation

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Favorite Match Type

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Dipchit02
Admin
Dipchit02

Favorite Match Type Empty
PostSubject: Favorite Match Type   Favorite Match Type EmptyThu Feb 28, 2008 12:57 am

Personally my favorite is Sabatoge but recently i have been playin Ground War and i have to say that is alot of fun. but then i would go with Search and Destroy as my third fav.
Back to top Go down
Really Cool
Really Cool

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Match Type   Favorite Match Type EmptyThu Feb 28, 2008 1:02 am

yea i like sabotage too...mostly though ive been playin team death matches because i just got my headset yesterday...sometimes i might play some old school free for all on the side
Back to top Go down
Dipchit02
Admin
Dipchit02

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Match Type   Favorite Match Type EmptyThu Feb 28, 2008 1:11 am

yea Ground Wars consists of TD and Domination and lately i have been enjoying Domination, mainly cuz i have been winning but u know it is fun but for some reason ppl dont understand get 2 flags then dont go for the third and sit back and hold down the 2
Back to top Go down
theptsman
Really Cool
Really Cool

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Match Type   Favorite Match Type EmptyThu Feb 28, 2008 2:26 am

Ha see I pull you into a ground war and your hooked I got a couple other people into it too that way! Its just nice being able to really not have to run far to get some people to kill, they practically run into you! Get this the Xblox doesn't even have ground war as an option! It just can't handle 18 people in a match at once.. HA HA
Back to top Go down
Dipchit02
Admin
Dipchit02

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Match Type   Favorite Match Type EmptyThu Feb 28, 2008 11:14 am

lol that is funny y cant xbox handle it? and yea i like groundwar now cuz it is a different change of pace from Sabatoge and Search and Destroy
Back to top Go down
Really Cool
Really Cool

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Match Type   Favorite Match Type EmptySun Mar 02, 2008 5:21 pm

yea i like groundwar too
Back to top Go down
QP40
Really Cool
Really Cool

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Match Type   Favorite Match Type EmptyTue Apr 22, 2008 5:14 pm

yea i like sabotage too...mostly though ive been playin team death matches. i would have to say team death match is the best
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Match Type   Favorite Match Type Empty

Back to top Go down

Favorite Match Type
Page 1 of 1